The Hamraaz is a mobile application developed by the Indian Ministry of Defence for serving defence personnel.
The app allows defence personnel to view their service records, pay details, and other important information related to their employment. One of the useful features of the Hamraaz app is the ability to download payslips.
Guide to use Hamraaz App:
If you are a serving defence personnel and want to download your payslips using the Hamraaz app, follow the steps below:
- First, make sure you have the Hamraaz app installed on your smartphone. If you don’t have it already, you can download it from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Open the Hamraaz app and log in using your credentials.
- Once you are logged in, you will see the home screen of the app. Tap on the “Pay and Allowances” option.
- In the “Pay and Allowances” section, you will see a list of options. Tap on the “Download Payslip” option.
- You will now see a list of available payslips for download. Select the payslip you want to download by tapping on it.
- The payslip will now be downloaded to your device. You can view it by tapping on the downloaded file or by going to the downloads folder on your device.
That’s it guys. You have successfully downloaded your payslip using the Hamraaz app. If you encounter any issues or have any questions, you can contact the support team through the app or visit the official website for more information.
In conclusion, the Hamraaz app is a useful tool for serving defence personnel in India. It allows them to easily view and download their payslips, as well as access other important information related to their employment.
By following the simple steps outlined in the article, you can easily download your payslips using the Hamraaz app.