If you are a musician here’s the android app that is iReal Pro Apk v9.12.3 (2021). It is used by thousands of jazz musicians. It uses to look up chord changes and even practice. iReal Pro is a great tool for musicians for practice and for backing tracks.
iReal Pro Comes with 50+ exercises so you can start practicing immediately. Thousands of other songs available for download from forums in a few single steps for absolutely free.
What is iReal Pro Apk?
iReal Pro App offers an easy-to-use tool to help musicians of all levels master their art. It simulates a real-sounding band that can accompany you as you practice. It also lets you create and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference.
iReal Pro is my favorite music app In 2020. This app is the best tool I’ve found for creating a band experience to practice pop and jazz music on the piano.
The Mixer in iReal Pro allows controlling the volumes of individual instruments. You can also change the instruments by using a mixer.
Features of iReal Pro App:
One of Time Magazine’s 50 Best Inventions of 2010.
iReal Pro is the perfect technology for a practicing musician: high-quality digital audio, mixable, transposable into any key, and completely mobile.
Now every aspiring musician has a backup band in their pocket.
It’s Like a Book:
Create, edit, print, share and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference while practicing or performing.
It’s Like a Band:
Practice with a realistic sounding piano (or guitar), bass, and drum accompaniment for any downloaded or user-created chord chart.
- Have a virtual band accompany you as you practice.
- Choose from 47 different accompaniment styles (Swing, Ballad, Gypsy Jazz, Bluegrass, Country, Rock, Funk, Reggae, Bossa Nova, Latin,…)
- Personalize each style with a variety of sounds including piano, fender Rhodes, acoustic and electric guitars, acoustic and electric basses, drums, vibraphone, organ, and more.
- Record yourself playing or singing along with the accompaniment
Play, edit, and import any songs you want.
- 1000s of songs can be imported from the forums in a few simple steps.
- Edit existing songs or create your own with the Editor.
- The Player will play any song that you edit or create
Create multiple editable playlists.
- Improve your skills with the included chord diagrams.
- Display guitar, ukulele tabs, and piano fingerings for any of your chord charts.
- Look up piano, guitar, and ukulele fingerings for any chord.
- Display scale recommendations for each chord of a song to help with improvisations.
- Practice in the way, and at the level, that you choose.
- Includes 50 exercises for practicing common chord progressions.
- Transpose any chart to any key or to number notation.
- Loop a selection of measures of a chart for focused practicing.
- Advanced practice settings (automatic tempo increase, automatic key transposition)
Global Eb, Bb, F, and G transposition for horn players.
- Share, print, and export so your music follows you wherever you need it.
- Share individual charts or whole playlists with other iReal Pro users via email and the forums Export charts as PDF or MusicXML.
- Export audio as WAV, AAC(requires Android OS 4.1), and MIDI.
- Always backup your songs.
|Name||iReal Pro Apk Latest|
|File Size||44.3 Mb|
|Updated date||26 December 2020|
|No Of Installs||10,000,000+|
|App Type||Pro, Mod, Premium|
How To Download iReal Pro Free Version?
- In the first step, you have to go Download Page By click on it.
- It will redirect you to the Download Page.
- On the Download, Page click on the Download Now button to Download iReal Pro.
- Boom’s Download will be started automatically.
How To Install IReal Premium Apk In 2021?
- Download the iReal Pro Apk File.
- Go to the settings section of the cellphone select security and check Unknown Source (Unknown or untrusted source).
- Install the apk file until it’s complete.
- Hit the iReal Pro app icon to use it.
Screenshots Of iReal Pro
Reviewed By Gary:
What an amazing app. This one of those essentials. There are not many apps which actually improve your musical skill. I use it for jazz standards for saxophone. But if you come along a riff you want to practice you can make a little backing track on the fly. So many great features. You can highlight as many bars as you like to just play that part you are working out. Just amazing
Reviewed By Mark:
Love the app and that it’s more geared towards jazz musicians and repertoire. One thing I wish it had though was the ability to hear a starting pitch possibly during the count-off. I’m a jazz vocalist who sings by ear and doesn’t read music. That being said, I DO know a good portion of the jazz standard vocal repertoire and it would still be good to hear my starting pitch before singing. People I play with usually extend that courtesy and it would be good to have it available on the app as well.